Florida A&M University
College of Pharmacy
- Contact Information
- Program Deadline
- Program Information
- Program Description
- Program Statistics and Criteria
- Program Prerequisites
- Supplemental Application
- Foreign Applicants
- Letters of Reference
- Accepted Applicants
- School Page Notifications
PharmCAS Application and Transcript Deadline for the class entering fall of 2014:
- ACPE accreditation status:
- Institution Type:
- Is your institution part of an academic health center?
- Type of academic term:
- Dual Degree Programs
- Structure of your PharmD program:
- Open House Information:
- Does your institution participate in the Early Decision Program (EDP)?
- Alternative enrollment options available
- Is your institution participating in the Centralized Criminal Background Check (CBC)?:
- Is your institution participating in the PharmCAS-facilitated Drug Screening Service?:
- Satellite/Branch Campuses:
- Applicants must successfully complete ALL course prerequisites by the end of the:
Course Prerequisites Table:
- Supplemental Application required?
- PCAT required?
- Note: select PharmCAS Code 104 to report PCAT scores directly to PharmCAS.
- TOEFL® required?
- Note: select code 8246 to report TOEFL scores directly to PharmCAS.
- Is health care-related experience required?
- Is proof of state residency required?
- Is preference given to state residents?
- Is preference given to residents of other states?
- Is proof of U.S. residency required?
- Are foreign citizens considered?
- Are U.S. permanent residents considered?
- Are Canadian citizens considered?
- Policy for accepting non-U.S. coursework (excluding study abroad):
LOR types that are NOT ACCEPTED:
- Are letters of reference (LORs) accepted?
- LOR types that are REQUIRED:
- LOR types that are RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- LOR types that are CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED:
- Note: please verify the institution specific details regarding CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED LOR types.
- Does your institution conduct interviews?
- Interview Dates:
- Is there a deposit to hold an acceptee's place in the class?
- New Student Orientation Information:
- Are requests for deferred entrance considered?